Friday, June 24, 2011

"Isn't it ironic that I have never heard of zentangle..." Francine Douaihy

Isn't it ironic that I have never heard of zentangle (and I am very up-to-date on the world of art) but Nadia Russ's concept rocked my world several years ago because she is such a visionary, looking forward to art's next part of our inevitable EVOLUTION into the 21st century. Neopoprealism = Nadia Russ. It is very true that imitation is the highest form of flattery!!!!! Thank you Nadia for LEADING us to the NEXT level!!!!! 


Yours in art, Francine Douaihy,
former art teacher of 33 years, who has recently been an adjunct professor in Marywood University's Art Education department, Scranton, PA
06.24.2011
LOVE, PEACE, LIFE, ART, ENLIGHTENMENT. In the words of Capt. Kirk of Star TREK - DARING TO GO WHERE NO MAN HAS BEEN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!! That is Nadia Russ's vision! I love you!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment